YOUR SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Dear Patient/Prospective Patient,
The coronavirus pandemic has really turned the world upside down this year. As the world grapples with the harsh reality that life as we know it will most likely never be the same, I want you to know that the one thing that has not changed is our commitment to our patients' health and safety. I would like to highlight some of the actions that we are taking to ensure that your visit to our office is safe, pleasant, and in keeping with the social distancing necessary to curb the spread of COVID-19.
1. Everyone entering our office will be screened for respiratory symptoms and will have their temperature taken.
2. Our office will email or text you a screening questionnaire when you make your appointment. We ask you to please fill out the questionnaire when you receive it. We will review the questionnaire again on the day of your appointment in case there are any changes.
3. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer again before you leave the patient room.
4. To enforce social distancing, we will ask you to text or call us when you arrive, and to wait in the car until we are ready to take you straight to your patient room.
6. We ask that you do not bring anyone with you who does not have an appointment with us. if you must bring someone with you, please let us know so we can make necessary arrangements to enforce social distancing. We will be screening your companion also. If the patient is a minor, only one parent/guardian will be allowed to come in with the patient.
7. We have installed medical grade air purifiers with UltraHEPA filters throughout our office which filter out particles as small as 0.003microns.
As our longtime patients know, our practice has always been a boutique practice. We have always purposefully spaced out patient appointments in order to minimize wait times and maximize quality time with our patients. This also gives us plenty of time to properly disinfect our rooms and common areas. Our office has always strictly followed infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA and will continue to do so. The daily goal of our staff and I is to create a dental home where everyone is treated like family. After all, our patients ARE our dental family! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Liyen L. Keen, DDS